Today I am launching a pretty fabulous contest for my book. The #wisecrafthandmade pinterest (and beyond) contest!
I'm so excited to finally announce this contest! I wanted to create a fun, crafty call to action for all of you who are thinking you might, maybe, possibly, may be inspired to make something from my book. Well, now is the time! Pull up those sleeves and get making!
How the #wisecrafthandmade contest works:
* Make any project from my book, Wise Craft. It can be made following my instructions, or you can feel free to use the my projects as a jumping off point for your own creative endeavor. As an example, don't need a small crocheted gathering bag, but need a larger carryall, go for it, I'd love to see it! Your project doesn't have to be exactly as the ones in the book, just inspired by. You're the creative director!
* Take a pretty picture of your finished project and post it on your Pinterest board, on the Wise Craft Facebook page, and/or on your Instagram feed. (You can post it in all these places!)
* Important: Be sure to tag every project entry with #wisecrafthandmade.
* Optional- "like" wise craft on Facebook, follow me on Instagram (again, tagged #wisecrafthandmade) and follow me on Pinterest for additional chances to win- let me know in the comment section below this post all the places that you have entered. The same project can be entered in all these places.
I will be following along and sharing projects randomly from pinterest, facebook, Instagram, etc, to keep us all motivated!
* If you make more than one project inspired by the book, by all means, enter it for an additional chance to win!
* In you comment below, remember to let me know where to find your project image, all the different ways you've entered, with a way to contact you.
* The winner will be selected by random number generator and announced on August 4th here on the blog.
* There is no purchase necessary for this contest. Borrow the book from a friend or check it out from the library, doesn't matter.
* Your entry must be pinned by midnight Pacific Time on July 31, no later!
* This contest is open to the US only!
The winner will receive:
- A quilt made by me. This is my disappearing 9 patch quilt, measuring 56" x 48" (a great size for a throw or a crib). Made of cotton fabrics from Denyse Schmidt's "Florence" fabric collection. You can read more details about this quilt here. I just love the way this quilt turned out, the colors are lively and fun. I would only part with it if I knew a fellow handmaker was getting it.
- A one year subscription to Sweet Paul Magazine. My favorite magazine right now for beautiful, very doable crafts and recipes. I just love Sweet Paul!
- A fabulous selection of books from my publisher, Running Press, including a copy of mine, in case you don't already have it.
- Some other crafty surprises from me.
Consider it a big ol' box of wonderful arriving at your door.
Be sure and let me know here in the comments as you post your entries. I can't wait to see what you do!