I'm in love with Denyse Schmidt's "DS Quilter's Quarter's". One yard gives you 4 different fat quarters of DS Quilts fabrics, a line exclusive to Joann's. My local Joann's doesn't carry these, but I found them at Joann's online. I had to get all 4 versions, I love the quirky colors in Denyse's fabric prints.
Some other good things this week-
- I want Emma to hurry home from camp because I think she will love trying this how-to for heatless curls.
- I love this simple way to add a little neon around the house from Brett Bara.
- There are so many gorgeous quilts I want to make, but I think my next one will be a version of a classic Lone Star.
- Our little chocolate company, Komforte Chockolates, has a new flavor coming out very soon, stay tuned!
- A dreamy video of Etsy seller and artisan Yokoo, very inspiring to think in the terms of her days in the midst of a very fast paced world. This video is a little old, she's hand made more like 3000+ knit scarves! Enjoy!